Horze Anatomically Shaped Dressage Girth
•Gorgeous and Comfortable Dressage girth
A masterpiece in beautiful soft leather, this girth was designed with the comfort of the horse in mind.
Anatomically shaped with soft black lining allows freedom of the elbow and distributes even pressure across a greater area for enhanced comfort. Elastic at both ends with D-rings make it easy to attach auxiliary reins. Extravagant padding enhances stability and comfort.
Stainless steel roller buckles provide effortless adjustment with extended padding behind the buckles to help shield the horse from billet rubs.
Intricate, decorative stitching embellishes the supple leather for a stunning look. This is exceptionally comfortable as well as attractive and durable.
- Exceptionally comfortable as well as attractive and durable
- Stainless steel buckles; silver for black girth and golden for brown girth
- Beautifully padded with luxurious leather, contour design, along with rolled edges to prevent rubs
- Elastic at both ends provides even distribution of pressure
- Z-logo on left side
- Soft flap under the buckles and leather loop near the buckles
- Solid girth roller buckles
- Extra padding behind the buckles is extended to shield the horse from billet rubs
- Anatomically shaped to allow freedom of the elbow and equalize pressure through the billets
- Stainless steel roller buckles offer effortless adjustment
- Supple leather and finished edges eliminate irritation
- Extravagant padding enhances stability
- 100% high quality, supple leather with black lining
- Clean with damp cloth